Position: RN - Echo
Hours/Shift: Per Diem
- Associate Degree in Nursing or graduate of a Nursing Diploma program – must provide diploma or official transcripts upon hire
- Current, valid Arizona RN license or compact state RN license
- American Heart Association BLS & ACLS certification
- ECG competency upon hire
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year experience in CCU, ICU or ED
Adheres to all areas of the KHI Behavioral Expectations Agreement and Social Media Guidelines; Supports/embraces KHI’s Mission, Vision, and values, as well as promotes a positive image of KHI; Acts as a role model to staff; Maintains patient and staff confidentiality; Maintains a professional appearance and manner at all times; Supports a healthy work environment through skilled communication, true collaboration, effective decision making, appropriate staffing, and meaningful recognition.
All care is provided with kindness and compassion.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!