$10,000 Sign On Bonus PLUS Relocation Reimbursement Available
Position: Surgical Tech
Hours/Shift: Full Time, Days
- Graduate of a school of Surgical Technology and or similar training
- Certified Surgical Tech preferred
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- The Surgical Tech demonstrates understanding of various procedures.
- Identify the structure and functions of body parts; recognize common disorders of the body.
- Communicates effectively with team members and surgeons to accurately prepare for each case according to individual physician preference.
- Formulates a plan and prepares instrumentation and equipment for the case.
- The Surgical Tech provides care according to established AST Standards and KHI Policy and Procedures through clear communication and ethical actions.
- The Surgical Tech acts as a patient advocate maintaining confidentiality.
- Provides patient care according to established AST standards and KHI policy and procedures.
- Identifies emergency situations and use of sound judgment in instituting established procedures to correct them in a calm and efficient manner.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
For more information about our hospital and community, check out our brochure at: www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this opportunity with KRMC and apply online today.
*Bonus only available to Techs with one year or more of experience who have not been employed by KRMC within the last 12 months*