Medical Assistant (MA) Clinic Operations
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus & $2,000 Relo available
Located in northwest Arizona, Kingman has a mild climate with stunning Arizona sunsets! In the shadows of beautiful mountain ranges and nearby lakes, Kingman is an outdoor enthusiasts' paradise and a great community to live, work and play!
Hours: Full Time/Varies
- High School or Equivalent
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
- Has attended an approved medical assistant training program, a copy of the diploma or transcripts are on file, by one of the following:
- The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs; or
- The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools;
- An unapproved training program and successfully passes the medical assistant examination administered by a certifying organization accredited by either the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute and a copy of that certification is on file;
- Was directly supervised by the same physician, physician group, or physician assistant for a minimum of 2000 hours prior to February 2000. (Letter from physician, physician group, or physician assistant must be on file);
- Has completed a medical services training program of the Armed Forces of the United States and a copy of that certificate is on file;
- Has completed an unapproved medical assistant training program and was employed as a medical assistant after program completion, prior to February of 2000
- Responsible for patient care under the direct supervision (in the office suite or exam room) of a Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner
- Responsible for maintaining all applicable KHI Policies and Procedures
- Escorts patient to exam room and prepares patient for exam including vital stats, history and reason for seeking care
- Cross trains in data entry, balancing of accounts, charges fees and collect payments due
- Schedules/confirms appointments
- Performs CLIA waived lab tests and obtains specimens
- Performs proficiency testing and runs controls for waived tests
- May perform venipuncture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!
When incredible people and incredible facilities like ours join together, incredible things happen. If you want to be a part of an incredible team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this opportunity with KRMC and apply online today.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital, and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
For more information about our hospital and community, read our recruitment brochure at: www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf